Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Sad Ending

     Myra Adams thinks America is finished.
Recently, my 91-year-old father-in-law and I were talking about the dire state of our nation, and he said, “I am sure glad I will not be around to see the end.”
 It certainly looks that way. The absurd attacks by the government (bureaucrats and school administrators and judges, the most self-important prigs in America) on even the slightest assertion of religious practice have gone beyond even what could have been the wildest fantasies of Madalyn Murray O'Hair . The world is in an uproar and we are running for cover. It is very sad to see this happen. My children are cynical about what they call the System, and don't expect much good to come from it. And that's sadder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment