I was going through my prayer book and in the midst of novenas and intercessory prayers I happened upon the Ten.Commandments---you know, those ancient Judeo-Christian strictures known for quashing individual creativity, lifestyle choices, and hindering authentic self-actualization.
So here they are: what do you think?
The Ten Commandents
1. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
3. Observe the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
4. Honor your father and your mother
5. You shall not kill
6. Neither shall you commit adultery.
7. Neither shall you steal.
8. Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.
9.You shall not covet your neighbor's wife
10. You shall not desire anything that is your neighbor